This most recent version has not been tested as thoroughly as the stable version shown above. Use at your own risk (even more so that the stable version). Please do not use this version on real tasks without in-house testing.
This version is almost entirely bug fixes. If you encounter any bugs please report them soon, as I'm trying to build confidence for a stable release - more data, even "it worked fine" is very helpful.
- Fixed a bug that prevented custom ICP callsigns from being used by default
- Reduced the size of the member QR codes generated by the system. This was done by compressing some data and omitting other data such as callsign and emergency contact relation. This should leave the barcode scannable when printed as small as 25mm per side. Great for sticking on the back of ID cards.
- Fixed a bug with reflex task editing
- Fixed some display errors on the Incident Objectives screen
- Fixed some spacing issues impacting screens using scaling
- Fixed the Debrief and Clue menu items on the Teams menu at the top of the main screen
- Added an "Add a clue" button to the communications log screen
- Added an indicator to the "Filter by Assignment Type" checkbox on the team assignment screen to show which assignment types are currently selected
- Bulk sign in now correctly defaults to your primary sar group
- Added a checkbox to the sign in screen to enable/disable the must be out time (thus allowing you to actually request an out time of 00:00 if you want)
This app is available free of charge for SAR members in Canada (or anywhere really). It is currently only available on Windows, and requires Adobe Reader or another PDF reader to function as intended.
If you would like to be notified automatically when new versions of the app are available, please leave your email address here. Your address will not be spammed, sold or otherwise used or abused. An email is not required for the download, just for future notifications.